Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Systems Performance Engineer - 64325
WellPoint is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurers and a Fortune Top 50 company. At WellPoint, we are dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve and the health of our communities. WellPoint strives to simplify the connection between health, care, and value for our customers.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to take your career further than you can imagine.
Conducts performance analysis and provides recommendations on performance tuning, systems, and infrastructure. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Reviews and offers guidance for test scripting and recommend use of appropriate technical tool to produce correct result output.
* Follows and suggests improvements when needed for the performance engineering process.
* Reviews and offers guidance for test scripts errors as appropriate to produce given results.
* Review and contribute to test plans and execution strategy.
* Review architectural design for performance risks and potential issues.
* Prepare capacity analysis when applicable.
* Work with Business Analysts and business teams when needed to ensure complete understanding of required performance requirements.
* Escalate to performance technical lead and performance management any issues and risks.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
* minimum of 7 years of performance testing experience;
* or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to support quality assurance testing efforts.
WellPoint is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Working Mother magazine, and is a 2011 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us atwww.wellpoint.com/careers. EOE