Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Trumbull, CT
Fuss & O Neill EnviroScience LLC is a multi-disciplined industrial hygiene and environmental engineering firm that offers a full range of services including industrial hygiene, asbestos and lead-based paint testing and consultation, health and safety consulting and monitoring, and environmental data assessments.
ABOUT THE POSITIONM
Fuss & O Neill EnviroScience, LLC has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to serve as a technical and project lead on lead and asbestos abatement projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in hazardous materials abatement.
* Serve as a Project Manager including training and guiding Environmental Technicians/Consultants
* Prepare project design for lead paint relating to residential housing and HUD / State of CT regulations
* Perform routine and advanced technical duties including operating industrial hygiene, asbestos, lead testing and soil equipment
* Author environmental reports related to lead and asbestos inspection and design
* Coordinate project requirements to ensure conformance with appropriate local, state and federal permitting and regulations
* Bachelor s Degree in Environmental Science or related degree
* At least 5 years of experience in hazardous materials abatement
* CT Lead Project Designer, CT Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, CT Asbestos Project Designer, CT Asbestos Inspector, CT Management Planner licenses preferred.
* Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
* Must be able to work in confined spaces
* Must be comfortable working on ladders
Click above on Submit your Application to upload your resume and apply for the position.
All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check.
Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fuss & O Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program.