Adaco Inc. is the global leader in purchasing and operation control solution for the hospitality industry. Our products are trusted in 54 countries by the world's leading organizations including Marriott, Starwood, Loews, Ritz Carlton and Jumeirah. Adaco is part of Fourth, the leading cloud-based, end-to-end provider of hospitality management systems in the world.
This is a hands-on role requiring a highly self-motivated person with a "can do" attitude.
- Install, deploy and troubleshoot Adaco's procurement software on site infrastructures.
- Provide IT support for site-specific issues via phone, email and ticketing system.
- Participate in "off hours" technical support rotation.
- Install, diagnose, repair, and maintain PC hardware, software and telephone equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
Assist team members as directed.Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
Associate's degree, technical education or 2 years of related work experience or equivalent combination in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in monitoring / troubleshooting complex web and database environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and differentiate between system, application and network issues, and determine which of the three is the root cause.
- Must have a technical knowledge of advanced PC diagnostics and strong familiarity with the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft Office 2010
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP protocols.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and IIS desired.
- Knowledge of Windows Server platforms desired.Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Hard working, detail orientated, and committed to producing great end results.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent personal organization skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritize and adapt in a rapid growth environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.