Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: CLINICIAN III
Employment Type: Regular
Work Time: Full-Time
Scheduled Hours: 40
Provides quality, cost-effective inpatient/outpatient care for patients and families in a target population across the continuum of care by assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating clinical summary treatment plan determining level of care. Assumes a caseload and performs an array of counseling services independently (without direct supervision).
• Master’s Degree in mental health or human services field. (May substitute a current Connecticut RN license or certification as a Registered Nurse Clinician.)
• Current CT licensure as: MSN, LCSW, Ph.D., LMFT, LPC, LADC
• Ability to meet requirement for internal credentialing in relevant clinical settings.
• Minimum of three years experience in dealing with psychiatric patients and/or substance abuse population.
• Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual and group therapy.
• Demonstrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding skills.
Registered user, log in here