Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Enfield, CT Corporate Office
Department: IT - Technical Services
Apply To This Job
Return To List
As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a newDatabase Administratorin our Enfield, Connecticut offices.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of new databases, monitoring and maintaining existing databases, resolving complex database issues, optimizing performance, and implementing protocols for disaster recovery, configuration management, and security.
* Responsible for the implementation and installation of corporate databases in accordance with company and/or vendor standards and procedures
* Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and backups of all corporate databases to ensure business continuity.
* Responsible for the daily database production issues and requests
* Create and maintain system documentation in compliance with company standards and procedures
* Living the Brand: Supports Brooks Brothers brand by exhibiting pride and passion in the business. Leads by example, influences others, supports management team and takes accountability for own actions.(Leading the Way). Demonstrates an everyday commitment to building the brand and living the Brooks Brothers Values:
-History – honoring our history
-Relationships – we’re all about the people
-Innovation – seeking to revolutionize
-Fairness – ensure fair dealings
-Celebrate – our successes and one another
Focuses on the customer and keeps them top-of-mind during regular day-to-day activities. Continuously supports the effort to drive results on all corporate initiatives / projects
* Corporate Initiatives: Support the company's initiatives and business strategies as they relate to growing the business profitability and becoming a great place to work. Based on company's initiatives identifies and implements information technology solutions, aligning technology goals with company objectives.
* Technical Skills: 2 to 5 years experience of database development and administration with Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ . 2 to 5 years of experience of database development and administration with Oracle 9+
* Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience
* Experience: 5+ years of working in a team environment
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
Apply To This Job