Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Id : 34065
Date Created : 2/12/2013 11:24:33 AM
Location/City : CT - Berlin
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Eric Schreiber
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
182734 Corporate Performance Management Analyst
Location: Berlin, CT
Length: 10 Months
If interested, please send resumes to Eric@ccsiinc.com
Experience 0-2 years
This position will be responsible for participating in the development and implementation of a performance management system (Actuate/BIRT software product) as well as performing various routine data & reporting requirements as assigned. Works with Business Analysts to understand relationships between organizational structures and performance data in order to construct hierarchies, develop reports and data transfer routines. Would need to work closely with different stakeholders to understand requirements and implement the solutions in the developed systemand for any other data/reporting related work assigned.
Candidate MUST HAVE the following Experience/Skills
* Work Experience in maintaining and enhancing any of the popular Business Intelligence Scorecard tools. Experience in actuate the company's Views/BIRT is preferred.
* Strong MS Excel and MS Power Point Skills. Reading data from CSV file and Import/Export data using CSV files/XML files.
* Excellent communication skills and to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Good problem solving skills. Ability to think logically.
* Ability to work in a team environment with flexibility and adaptability. Candidates should have at least a 4 year degree and 2 - 4 years experience. Manager would like Candidates to have the following, but is not required, just a plus: Experience in VBA, MS Access, database connectivity.